Thursday, 23 August 2012

Technological issues galore!!!!

Well, I have just about experienced every technical difficulty under the sun!!! During the process of this assessment task, I have had a printer die immediately after I spent a fortune on new ink for it. I then got another printer and another small fortune later, thought that my issues were over.... Not so! I had to learn how to use blogger and moodle, teach myself how to convert PowerPoint presentations to adobe pdf's, learn how to use PowerPoint, and then create one. Tonight, I thought I had achieved it all as I put the finishing touches to my PowerPoint presentation and had almost finished my 2,500 word research case study paper when BOOM!! HUGE lightning and thunder, my puppies freaked out and went berserk and then my computer said the program had encountered a problem and was trying to fix it. Then WHOOSH! My work disappeared off the screen and is now apparently untraceable!!! So I have just redone my PowerPoint but am too tired to keep my eyes open to finish my case study. It is almost 2am and I need to go to sleep!!! Nighty night!! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment