Thursday, 23 August 2012

Hmmm

The experience I gained in researching my topic was in part learning new ways of doing things and dealing with technical issues. The research strategies I used involved Internet searches and reading books as well as speaking to people with autoimmune disorders. There wasn't much statistical analysis on the topic I researched, however there are good indications for massage being beneficial for relieving many of the symptoms. 
I didn't have any issues with referencing (I don't think).
I learnt more about autoimmune disorders including interesting facts about disorders, conditions and diseases which I didn't know we're autoimmune disorders. 
Time management was an issue due to the technical issues I encountered. My weaknesses were the frustration I felt (and expressed) due to those issues, however, I persevered and got through, dithered ore turned it into less of a weakness. My strengths are perseverance and finding ways around problems. 
I liked the topic I chose.
I hope my report writing skills and presentation are OK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment